Keep $ in your pocket… which will save you more?
May 30, 2017
A loan for your mortgage can be confusing if you are left in the dark. Allow us to break down loan types available so you can choose what’s best for you! #HomeBuying #HomeBuyerTips #FirstTimeHomeBuyer #BuyersAgent #Realtor
FHA Government Loan
- Offers low down payments
- Flexible credit and income guidelines
- No maximum income limitations
VA Government Loan
- Loan programs for military members/families
- Flexible qualifications guidelines
- NO MONEY DOWN!
Conventional Mortgage Loan
- Insured by private lenders and investors
- Instant equity and security
Balloon Mortgage Loan
- Low interest loans
- Low monthly payments
- Larger loan amount
Attend one of our home buyer workshops for more information!