Quick Property Search
- How can a real estate agent help me?
- Location, location, location
Save yourself some gray hairs and enlist a positive, helpful partner in the buying process by hiring a trusted, local real estate agent with real experience.
5 Steps to Buying a Home
- Decide to buy (This is the hardest part, but my seminar can help!)
Secure financing (ROC City Realty can help!)
- Perform due diligence and negotiations.
5. Close on your new home! Carmelie will help you every step of the way!
Seven main roles of your real estate agent
A Buyer's Real Estate Agent:
- Educates you about your market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs.
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
Find your home -Let Carmelie find you the best home --- Location, Location, Location
and make an offer.
Where you buy not only affects the home's current and future value, but it also affects your lifestyle. I will be able to conduct a more targeted home search if you outline your preferences in neighborhoods and nearby amenities. Here's a checklist of items you should consider and communicate to your chosen real estate agent.
* Urban, suburban or rural
* Commute time
* School districts
* Desirable neighborhoods
* Proximity to the airport
* Proximity to restaurants and retail
* Access to major highways and thoroughfares
* Access to public transportation
* Health care facilities
* Parks and recreation
* Length of time you plan to live in the home (I am knowledgeable about growth trends and projections that could affect your investment.)
[contact-form-7 id="111" title="Buyers"]